Saturday, September 6, 2014

The pregnant cat lady

No, as confirmed by my doctor, I do not need to get rid of my 3 cats.  I have to avoid their feces.
At first it was as simple as don't mess with the litter box.
I have spent some time contemplating this and I realized that my cats are digging their paws into their litter and then walking around on my kitchen table, my bathtub, my toilet seat... I have never felt quite so germaphobic. Go ahead and get into the habit of baby wipes, take some toilet paper and a folgers coffee container, or any container really, and soak up some toilet paper in a disinfectant that is safe like hydrogen peroxide. (I would check with more reputable pinterest sources and consult on the best home made baby wipes, this was just an example.) Keep them by your lap top, tablet, toilet, ect, the things you touch most. If you pet your cat, wipe your hands before touching a door knob for example, or wipe down your hands every time you use your lap top if your cats live in your lap while your on the computer like mine. I will mindlessly stroke them.

No comments:

Post a Comment