Wednesday, February 11, 2015

So things are getting wild, and I ALMOST feel like an adult now

First off, we are on the ball with finances for the first time ever. It is quite a wonderful feeling.
Second, my business is finally kicking off.
Since I got married, my name changed and so did the name of my business, it is now Moonbow Studio, and until my mom is finished with my real site, it can be found at Moonbowstudio.weebly.com.
NOW I have a gallery where I am a subcontractor at the Tacky Pallet in Elizabethtown, where I am also about to start teaching my own classes! It is so exciting. They will let me bring the baby, they provide me with paints and canvas, and I have a place to do business and sell my work for the first time! I am in the process of updating my site, and my website link everywhere. I am about to get a business line, and I will probably be spending most days at the gallery working. So I have a TON going on right now. I have to fill the gallery, and organize events, plan paintings basic enough to teach, hold classes and move everything over to the gallery.
But it is great to have finally have found an artist community where I can have my work critiqued, and sold regularly, and a space other than my bedroom to paint in, with no shortage of supplies. Acrylic anyway. Things are finally falling into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment